Bloom :: An Event for New and Expectant Moms is coming up in one week! Why do you want to join us at Bloom? We have been so busy behind the scenes making sure this event is perfect to celebrate motherhood and give you an incredible morning out. Our adorable swag bags filled with goodies, lunch catered by Kneaders Bakery & Cafe, Costco and Salsa Brava, and fabulous resources are all great reasons, but there is so much more…
10. Pampering. Need we say more? Camino Massage Therapy and Eden’s Promise will be on site at the event to offer mini massages, and many of our tables will also have special surprises to help you feel celebrated!
9. Be a part of something NATIONAL! Colorado Springs is among more than 50 Sister Sites across the country who will be hosting this SAME event in May. Using #CMBNBloom17, you can be a part of this national event and share Colorado Springs’s Bloom with other moms.
8. Did someone say FOOD? There will be delicious food at BLOOM for attendees to enjoy all morning. Our friends at Whole Foods, Third Space Coffee, Albion Tea Company, Kneaders Bakery & Cafe, Costco, and Salsa Brava will be providing a spread of delicious muffins, snacks, coffee, tea, sandwiches, salads and pastries for you. Yum! Come hungry!
7. Want to capture your cute bump or grab a photo with your friends? As always, we’ll have professionals on hand ready to capture the fun at our Bloom Event. Margaret Koning Photography will capture the day. Show off that precious baby bump with Infinite Moments by Kae, grab your Colorado Springs mom friends or even your own mom; make some memories during this wonderful season of life!
6. You’re among friends! It’s not often moms can venture out with little ones without fear of being judged, children’s behavior …or worse, diaper blowouts! This morning is designed for the new mom in mind. Feel free to bring (or wear!) children up to the age of 1 year old. We’ll have spots for you to nurse comfortably or change in a clean environment. It’s a Judgement Free Zone!
5. Learn from the Experts! We’re excited to be partnering with professionals like Colorado Springs Health Partners, Little Sunshine’s Playhouse & Preschool, Eden’s Promise, Colorado Springs OB/GYN, Briargate Pediatric Dentistry, and Pikes Peak Regional Doula Association to bring you helpful information at their tables. Learn helpful tools for the first year and connect with businesses and services that you’ll need. Brands like Nel & Witt Co and Iron Barre Pilates will be providing an opportunity for you to shop the latest clothing trends, check out new local businesses, and add to your list of resources! Make sure to stop by doTERRA, Norwex, SafeSplash Swim School, Fit 4 Mom, Camino Massage Therapy, Katie Corrine Photography, Au Pair, My Gym, Alicia Poreda Photography, The Umphress Group, Katelyn Clarkson – Licensed Professional Counselor, and Usborne Books & More! Get answers from moms who’ve been there.
4. This pre-Mother’s Day event gives back! Our selected charity partner for our Bloom Event is COSiloveyou, which is a movement of diverse organizations and people who share a heart and passion for our city. This year, COSiloveyou is providing support to Springs Rescue Mission. We are asking our guests to bring a diaper donation to benefit their Annual Baby Shower. In exchange for your donation, you will receive three additional entries to win the fabulous giveaways. Speaking of giveaways…
3. Who doesn’t want to win giveaways?! WE HAVE OVER $3,500 in Giveaways! We’ve searched high and low for national products and local brands to partner with and we think we’ve done a great job! Each mom will have a chance to win items like a staycation at Cheyenne Mountain Resort + Sunday Brunch, a house cleaning from PUR ECO Friendly Cleaning, swimming lessons from SafeSplash Swim School, leggings from LuLaRoe, a baby carrier from Lille Baby, Heart Hugs, or The Knotty Tot Co and more! Plus, stop by the Colorado Springs Moms Blog table to enter an exclusive giveaway for a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins!
2. Take a morning for YOU! The forecast shows that it’s going to a be a ridiculously gorgeous Colorado day, and what a better excuse to break out of the house after all this SNOW than to meet some amazing women, win some giveaways, and take home some swag.
1. The SWAG alone out-values the ticket price!! Each mom will be walking away with an incredible Canvas Tote courtesy of City Moms Blog Network filled with overflowing goodies.
TICKET ARE GOING FAST!
Will you be joining us??
Who :: all Colorado Springs moms (you do not have to be expecting to attend!)
What :: Bloom is a national event for new and expectant moms hosted by City Moms Blog Network and our sister sites, which will be taking place in over 50 cities across the country in May.
Why :: Whether you’re expecting for the first or third time, have a newborn at home or are working your way through the toddler years and thinking of expanding your family in the future, this event is for you. Come enjoy a morning of delicious food, educational resources, giveaways and swag, and connecting moms and families with relevant local resources!
When :: Saturday, May 6, 2017 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Where :: Banning Lewis Ranch Academy – 7094 Cottonwood Tree Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80927
Ticket Price :: Ticket + Swag Bag – $15
All tickets include the following:
- Access to the event and all of our sponsors
- Lunch, snacks and coffee and tea
- A swag bag loaded with goodies + beautiful reusable canvas bag
- Entries into the giveaways (over $3,500 in value) of your choosing
*Please Note: This event is geared towards new and expectant moms although spouses are welcome! Children UNDER one years old are allowed either worn or in a stroller. We ask that children over the age of ONE not attend as there will not be enough food, drink or entertainment for them at this event.
Need to nurse? No problem! We’ll be providing attending moms with a space to nurse your little ones during the event!