Spontaneity is thrilling. Especially when we are talking about date night. A few hours. Alone. With the one you love. Unexpected. Sure, it is fun to look forward to a date night all week, but the excitement bumps up a few notches when date night is on a whim. The fun-loving feeling of dating during pre-children days can be recreated when date night is spontaneous.
This is the perfect week to plan a last minute date night. Why you might ask? Let me tell you.
For many of us in Colorado Springs, we are headed into the week BEFORE Spring Break. (cue the chaos) Oh, and not to mention we are still only one week into Daylight Saving Time. Maybe this isn’t the case at your house, but our children are exhausted and cranky by the time we get home from school. Meltdowns are happening in record numbers and the bickering (over nothing) seems unending.
A few hours out of the house just might save my sanity. A date night always resets the balance between my husband and me.
A Taste of Briargate is the perfect excuse to head out for a quick date night (or not so quick if you like to savor hours away from the crazies at home). This week, March 19-23rd, A Taste of Briargate is debuting at The Promenade Shops at Briargate. Five days of fabulous food, excellent deals, a chance to win a $100 gift card (for the next date night!) and a relaxing atmosphere if shopping with your sweetie is on the list too.
Here are the highlights for A Taste of Briargate:
- Enter to win a $100 gift card from the restaurant of your choice. Entry boxes available at participating restaurants during the 5 day period. (see all official details here)
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar :: Free appetizer with entree purchase
- Biaggi’s :: Ask your server for special pricing on Shrimp & Feta Pizza, Ravioli alla Como, Blue Marlin, and Key Lime Pie
- Bird Dog BBQ :: Free Side or Cobbler when a customers “Check In” on Yelp from March 19-March 23 (Directions to check in on Yelp found here)
- California Pizza Kitchen :: Free small plate with entree purchase
- Garbanzo Fresh Mediterranean :: Get a FREE falafel with entree purchase
- MODERN market :: Join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Come enjoy Buy One/Get One Free during “A Taste of Briargate”
- P.F. Chang’s :: Dinner for 2-$42.95 (Soup, 1 appetizer to share, 2 entrees of your choice & a dessert to split)
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory :: Buy 2 Caramel Apples Get 1 Free of equal or lesser value.
- Starbucks :: Try Starbucks $8 Power Lunch (Features a sandwich, fruit, chips or popcorn and a bottle of Ethos water)
- Ted’s Montana Grill :: For $30, enjoy your choice of a starter, an entree, and a dessert.
Out and about with the kids? Stop by Qdoba at The Promenade Shops at Briargate for their “A Taste of Briargate” special. Maybe your spontaneous date is with your kids!
- Qdoba :: Free Kids Meal with purchase of adult entree (Offer good through 4/25/17)
Date night in? Panera Bread has you covered! Put the kids to bed, snuggle up with a movie and order in some delicious eats.
- Panera Bread :: Panera Briargate is NOW DELIVERING individual orders! Visit panerabread.com, use code BCSFD before 5/8/17 and receive 50% off* first order. (*Restrictions apply, MyPanera account required.)
So, what in the world are you waiting for? The restaurants participating in A Taste of Briargate are waiting for you. These eateries are exclusive to The Promenade Shops at Briargate, and there is a spectrum to choose from. Enjoy a higher end meal at Biaggi’s, P.F. Chang’s or Ted’s Montana Grill. Go a bit more casual at MODERN market, Big Daddy’s Burger Bar, or California Pizza Kitchen. Want to spend most of your date night shopping? Grab a quick (but delicious) bite at Bird Dog BBQ, Qdoba, Panera Bread, or Garbanzo. Starbucks can help fuel extra shopping too. Bring some caramel apples home to your kids from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. No matter what you are looking for, A Taste of Briargate has you covered this week!